Friday, July 21, 2006

Hamburger Helper

So, I've been a busy bee and a very sick bee. On Tuesday I went to a Salsa class...I love going to Salsa classes. So that was my Tuesday. On Wednesday we had Hamburger Helper for dinner. After that I went to Indy with Haley so that she could go to a Verizon Wireless store in Circle Center. After that we went to Maggie Moo's, which is a cute little ice cream place in the mall. Walking back to the car my stomach really hurt, but I thought it was because I ate too much or there was too much sugar in the ice cream. So my stomach hurt the rest of the night.

Then yesterday I had the rest of the Hamburger Helper for lunch. Last night I felt so sick that I couldn't even finish the movie I was watching. Lying in the fetal position didn't even help; it was absolutely terrible! I couldn't get to sleep because I was in so much pain. I laid on my bed until about 5 or 6 until I actually went to sleep.

I still don't feel well : (

I find out after I get up today that Diddy thought the hamburger meat tasted a little weird, which is why she stopped eating it. I used to be a vegetarian and I still don't eat that much meat, so I had no idea. I thought it was supposed to taste like Italian sausage or something.

All in all, I've had a food born illness twice this year and they are no fun. I feel like I want to be a vegetarian again just to avoid meat and the risky illnesses that come with them!

No comments: