Thursday, July 5, 2007

"One of These Mornings"

I finally slept last night! And I got all packed yesterday!!

I have most of my Costa Rica stuff packed. I have to finish my carry on and throw some shirts (half-sleeve polos!!!) into my suitcase.

I've been really stressed and nervous lately. This whole Spanish thing is starting to scare me. I don't speak Spanish! Or at least I haven't for about 3 years.

I can't find a cell phone I like, so I'm stuck with the BlackJack. I just about flipped out at the Cingular/AT&T people today because I'm pretty sure they're incompetent. As a side note: the iPhone is cool, but not cool enough to buy for $499.

I have to go get some paperwork together and finalize all my packing! And figure out what I'm going to wear! And make a To Do List for tomorrow morning.

I'm going to miss everyone so much!!

No comments: