Sunday, June 22, 2008

6/22/08

Whew. I haven't written in a very long time. I'm suprisingly happy right now. I've been dancing a lot, which has been great. Living indenpently isn't quite what I want it to be yet. I've discovered I'm not very good at having a job and planning meals or going to farmer's markets which makes me sad. But I am good at going to art fairs, so that's something. There's just a lot to do when you live on your own, like laundry. Which I'm currently doing at my parents' house. I had to run some errands in West Lafayette anyway, so I figured I'd bring my laundry.

Yesterday I went to Adrie's for her graduation party! I can't believe it, she's married and graduated and moving to Chicago! Hopefully I'll get to see her next weekend as well. That would be nice. Sigh.

I think I'm going to head to Vienna for a bit and meet up with my mom and Deb.

No comments: