Saturday, November 1, 2008

11/2/08

I haven’t written anything in a long time.  I feel really guilty about that.  I like writing about stupid and mundane things that happen to me.  Sometimes it just helps me sort stuff out.

Unfortunately, like everyone else in this world, I’ve been very busy and preoccupied.  I miss writing about stuff since I felt like sometimes I would discover patterns in my behavior that or some absolute truth about how I am.  That was always nice.  Right now I don’t know myself that well anymore.

I’d like to try writing more in the near future.  Even though a recent Wired article says blogs are dead.  Who cares? Not me!

The other day I made my desktop black and white.  I like it a lot. Although it’s dark, I might add in some red.  I just remembered I have a great icon set that I might be able to use!

No comments: