Sunday, July 12, 2009

7/11/09

I’m in Phoenix at the airport Marriott Courtyard.  I’m flying to New Orleans on Monday and I’m in Phoenix until then.  As it turns out, I’m still going to be moving to Denver.  I’m quite happy about this since I really like my condo.  I think I’ll be happiest in Denver.  It’s green, there are mountains, seasons…I like seasons.

Not much has happened since Thursday.  I had to return the rental car and change hotels from the Hilton to a Marriott (reward points and such).  Surprisingly, that took up much of my day on Friday.  I was able to pick up a delicious pesto pizza at Oregano’s in Tempe.  I also went out dancing on Friday.  I was going to take the bus, but the guy at the front counter said that he would take me in one of the vans!  It was so nice of him!  I was pretty excited to be able to go out dancing after not going out for a long time.  And it was so much fun!!  Of course, it’s a lot hotter here than in Indiana and there is no such thing as too many fans!!

Today I’m lounging around and getting prepped for all of the things I have coming up mainly, New Orleans and dealing with moving my things from Austin to Denver.

I feel much better, things seem very finalized!

3 comments:

Maria said...

I am glad to hear you still get to move to Denver! And that things are working out :) Hooray! Thanks for the update!

Adrienne said...

Is your landfamily paying for your moving bill? Did you ever get a decent explanation?! Grrr!

Haley said...

I want to visit sometime