Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Girly Stuff

Yay!!! Girly things! I got my nails done last week. Cute acrylics with a little star design. I have to get them filled on Friday. I might go to a place by Home Depot because I like their air brush designs much better.

I've been going tanning, and when I say going tanning, I mean that I went yesterday and I went today. So that's been nice and warm. I haven't been wearing a sticker, so I guess I should start that. But, interesting thing is that it's tanning my nails. So I'm thinking of painting over them with my cute pink clearish polish. I think it'd look nice.

I looked cute this morning, but I didn't want to walk to the tanning place looking all cute, so I changed into a t-shirt. It smells really funny and not a good funny. I'll probably change again when I get home. Maybe I'll clean my room, that'd be fun.

Tonight I think I'm going to watch Pauline and Paulette. That's good because it will give me something to podcast about tomorrow. I'm going to go back to working now!!

No comments: