Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Silver Lamp

Listening to: Opera Singer by Cake from Comfort Eagle

I'm at odds with myself. I really want to see this guy, let's call him Ethan, but I really shouldn't see him at all. I don't know why I want to see him, I'm perfectly ok without him, which is very reassuring to me. I always want to be ok with me before I'm ok with anyone else.

Yesterday I reloaded Windows on my laptop. So I'm hoping this helps to fix the skipping problem. If I scroll really fast up or down a page, it skips. I think I'll spend the rest of the summer dreaming about how much I want a Mac. But I'd keep my PC too. It could all work out really well. If only I had an extra $3500 lying around.

I made two new podcasts today. Yay for me! There's a silver lamp on my desk at work. Then again there's also a USB external hard drive. *Bad Hair Day*

To Do:

  • Return movies to library
  • Check on The Devil Wears Prada
  • Return Aquamarine
  • Fix up DW site

Listening to: Goodbye by Natalie Imbruglia from White Lilies Island

No comments: