Saturday, January 5, 2008

CS and I are Friends.

The great thing about CS is that it's new. People can still come up with new stuff and I still feel like I could do something new. And I don't have to set up a lab to do it. I can do it on my own. Or I can work with other people on an idea. Basically, I'm never bored. With biology, what am I going to do, find the femur on a rat? That is an exciting discovery. If I were into literature I could analyze Dickens' work for the millionth time. Yes, CS and I get along. And I'm really happy about that. When I'm happy I radiated that happy and make other people happy.

Really good day, outside of the manager at Blockbuster being a complete and utter douchebag. I could count the ways, but you'd stop reading. Other than that, very productive with things that don't actually need to get done. I need to learn how to draw and after that I need to learn how to use Fireworks or Photoshop or some other graphics program. While I'm at it, I should probably just learn about graphics in general. *Note to self: e-mail Chad Byers.* Goodness I really like my life right now. And Victoria's Secret pjs!!! Shot, I have to ask my mom what her big announcement is. I was supposed at dinner, but I forgot. I'll write it on a post-it...that will work!!

*Sigh* Big day tomorrow. Moving back to Greencastle. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with Katie O., that would be really really fun.

No comments: