Monday, January 14, 2008

Post-Its!

I got more Post-Its today. My mom bought me some yesterday at Staples, but they were bright yellow and that's really painful for my eyes to look at for too long. And we all know I look at Post-Its for a really long time. So I got some nice pastels and muted recycled Post-It colors. Yay.

I also took care of my boots today. I'm going to have them re-soled with rubber so that it doesn't come off, thank goodness. And then I will have to go back to the Coach store and get reimbursed. I love Coach. Their customer service is like Nordstrom. *Happy thoughts*

I have to call a couple Nordstrom stores and finc out if they have this hat in other colors. I like it so much I want more of them...and my mom likes it so much she's willing to get more of them.

Well, off to make some phone calls and work on a paper!

No comments: