Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9/23/08

I think I've come to conclusion that I'm not actually a very good student.  I've decided this because I could be a lot better.  I suppose I'll try to pay attention in class more and maybe that will help!  After that I just have to get all my schedule figured out with when I'm supposed to study and do homework.  I don't like homework taking over my life, makes me angry.  Hold on, I'm really hungry and need to go eat breakfast...

...Later that evening...

Since this is my blog, I get to bitch on it all I want.  That's nice because I'm pretty sure my friends get tired of it.  I am exhausted.  I am also unsure of how I am going to get through the day tomorrow.  I suppose I could make a quick list of everything I have to do/worry about.

To Do/Worry

  • Compilers project 2
  • Spanish Reading & Grammar composition
  • Spanish Reading & Grammar homework
  • Spanish Conversation & Phonetics homework
  • Car insurance/lawyer/medical bills
  • Lockheed Martin (call back)
  • Resume (update)
  • Fix printer network
  • Make packing list
  • Prepare for Graphics test
  • Prepare for Compilers test
  • Prepare for Spanish Reading & Grammar test

AAAAHHHHHH!!!

If anyone has any survival tips, they are more than welcome!

No comments: