Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Day!

Today was the first day of classes! It was really exciting, let me tell you...haha. I'm psuedo excited about my calc class. I did my first homework assignment today; I'm ahead of the game. Of course this wonderful lead will leave me in a few days, but it is fun to have it while it lasts!

Today was also the first day that I used my credit card! It was way exciting! I bought my cs book with it. Speaking of cs, my partner smokes, ulgh...smoke. Now, four out of the five days a week, I'm going to load up on perfume and body spray and just smell myself the entire class period. On the plus side, Brit is in the class and she's totally awesome, so I'm excited about that!

Things I Need to Buy:
  • Greek and Roman Mythology books (around $200)
  • Gas ($40)
  • Another months membership at IndySalsa ($40)
  • Pay back Corinne ($30)

I think that's it, hopefully. I don't have the Target card anymore, so I'm basically sol. On the plus side I have a paycheck coming in this Friday and I'm working on convincing my parents that they need to send my gas cards since I'm driving a lot. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: