Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pop Remixes

Silly Little Updates:

iTunes has been annoying me because I can't listen to iTunes radio without skipping every two seconds to reconnect to the network. Lately I've been listening to AOL radio, which isn't bad. They have better pop stations and a great latin station.

I've been practicing salsa a lot...by myself. I feel really awkward practicing by myself, but it does give me a chance to practice things like spotting and going in a line while doing a cross-body lead with a turn. I keep trying to get my dad to let me teach him the steps, but he doesn't want to learn : ( I really don't know of anyone else in my general vicinity that would be willing to practice salsa with me. In fact, I don't know anyone who I wouldn't have to teach the steps to. On Saturday, Adrie came with me to my salsa lesson. It was so much fun, she really liked it. I hope she continues with it because she could be so good at it.

I dyed my hair earlier this week. I died it darker to match my eyebrows. As Adrie said, it's an instant way for me to look more pulled together. And that's pretty awesome!

No comments: