Wednesday, August 2, 2006

V for Awesome!

Yes, yes, I know that awesome doesn't start with a V. I bought V for Vendetta yesterday and I love it! I saw it in theaters, so I already knew that I loved it. The movie is just so perfect. I watched it with Easter as soon as I got it. I cried during the part when Evey was in the prison and reading Sarah's autobiography.

Watching V for Vendetta makes me want to write a great paper about the characters that Hugo Weaving plays and their role in revolution. Between The Matrix and V for Vendetta Hugo has played roles that are the government and the revolutionary. I think that in its own way, even The Lord of the Rings series could be a revolution. I think I'll start reading about revolutions. The research for such a paper would be amazingly fun and I think I would quite enjoy it. Maybe if I go into film studies I could do a thesis on it. But we all know that I won't be going into film studies, so it doesn't really matter.

Today I think I will go get my French horn and maybe even practice it for a little bit. On a different note (haha, what a pun), My computer is annoying me because I can't get my USB peripherals to work. Just wanted everyone to know.

No comments: