Sunday, September 30, 2007

Repetitive

My life is on repeat. I go through one thing and it happens again. It's sort of like I don't learn. I think I do and that it will be different, but it's not. And I still haven't learned. *rolls eyes*

Tomorrow will be hard. There's lots of things that must be done and I see tomorrow as being an emotionally draining day. I'd really love to be done with things and wash my hands clean of them.

All I have to do is make it to fall break. Then I get to go out with my parents, see Adrie, go camping, and overall just take a break from everything.

I think I might have been too harsh with Jesse tonight. I'm just not in a prying mood. If you say you hate the world and I ask what's wrong and you answer because, I can't help you. So I told him that's nice and if he can't tell me what's wrong to stop complaining about it. He followed this by signing off. I have a way with people right now.

I need new-ness. I need something worth doing. I need something I want to do. I need something to care about because I'm missing. That's it, I'm missing. I'm missing from everything and I'm missing everything and everyone.

I wish I could get off repeat and move on.

No comments: