Monday, September 3, 2007

My Thumbs Work

Malisa's thumbs don't work. Well just one thumb really. We played rugby this weekend. It was fun.

So rugby might have been the highlight of my weekend since Saturday went down hill from there. Ashley and I watched House, which was nice; I love House. I was in a really big funk and not happy and not really sure why. It was one of those times when I didn't want to be alone, but I didn't want to be around lots of people. In fact, I could only handle being around one person at a time. Then I got in a nice imaginary fight. Problems arise when doors are slammed.

Sunday was an improvement, minus the fact that there was no rugby, haha. I got out of Greencastle for awhile, which was nice. I feel asleep insanely early and actually got enough sleep. Crazy idea.

To Do
  • post office
  • Fine Print
  • homework
  • e-mail people
Good times.

No comments: