Friday, October 12, 2007

Dessert Wine

Ahh, home. I really like home. It smells like home. You know it's home when it doesn't have a smell at all, that's the home smell. When you're so used to it, you don't even notice it. I like my dog. She's so cute!!

I have a to do list tomorrow, quelle suprise! I'm going to get up and head to the Vision Walk to volunteer and get Foundation Hours. At this point I should have three. I have to talk to my mom about buying Campbell's soup, about 10 cans, maybe 20 if she's feeling extra generous. I wonder if boxtops counts towards Foundation hours, hmm. Hopefully I'll be back from the walk around 10:30. After I get back, I plan on working on the bike stencil and hopefully finishing the bikes. I need more paint, so I should probably stop by Ace on my way back from Indy. Then I need to print out a lot of e-mails. I think I need to install some printers on my computer too. There are two printers upstairs on our network and I want to print from them off of my computer. After printing important e-mails, like the one from Border's, I'm going to head to Border's with a possible stop at Starbucks. I'm going to get a planner and immerse myself in the computer section and be nerdy because I'm good at doing that. Hopefully by then it will around 4 or 4:30 at which time I will go home, pick out what I'm going to wear and go to Adrie's for her Hayride!

Sometime in the midst of all this, Malisa is going to call me and she is going to come over and we are going to be happy together, haha.

My parents took me out to dinner tonight and it was scrumptous! I had a grilled pork chop with an apple butter glace and sweet potatoes au gratin. Lucky for me, I have some left over!! I had fondue for dessert, *sigh* It was truly amazing and awe-inspiring. I tried three different dessert wines and I have decided that I'm going to be come a dessert wine conessieur. I like sweet things, dessert wines are sweet; perfect match. I don't think I'm ready to like wine wine yet.

OK, I really have to go to bed since I'm getting up pretty fucking early tomorrow morning!!

Stay tuned for my upcoming Sunday schedule, hopefully to be posted tomorrow...sometime.

P.S. Bryan do not let me forget to get my fleece blanket. If you do I will steal all the blankets every night for the rest of your life no matter where you live. : )

No comments: