Monday, October 8, 2007

Real Estate Agent Wanted.

I need to move. Preferably to a new state. I feel that I've spent too long here and I need to move to remind myself of how I actually am.

I moved a lot when I was younger and I might have learned that if you keep people at the perfect distance, you don't get hurt as often. This isn't to say you don't get hurt, but it just doesn't happen as much. When you move a lot, you don't become so emotionally invested in someone that it hurts to tears when you find out they really don't care.

I've already made this mistake twice. I almost want to keep making it because I doubt that I'm strong enough to not make it. At the same time, I'm very logical and I'd like to take the path of least pain. I guess I just don't see myself doing that.

I have to have someone.

I'm almost more willing to unload problems on people I don't even know. It's easier. You tell one person one problem and then you never see them again. That person doesn't actually care since they have no investment in you, but they'll pretend to since a person is actually quite caring if you need them to be for a short amount of time. That way I'm not putting too much of me into one person and no one person has to listen to everything I say.

Mmm...perfect worlds.

I have something to say, but I'm afraid to say it, so I think I might just tuck it away in the far recesses of my mind and not worry about for a long time. I'll hope that it doesn't sit there as something for me to ponder when I have nothing to think about and that it will go so far away I'll forget where I put it.

No comments: