Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Pay Attention in Class

Interesting dealings...E asked how I was doing (hi Kendra!!). Haha, boy problems. My boy problems almost turned into an entire mental breakdown. *Laughing*

I read a lot of The DePauw today. I was proud of myself. And I drank lots of water. As it turns out, there are no restrooms in the basement.

I feel exhausted. I've decided to play rugby, which is quite tiring at 4 in the afternoon. I always have Operations Research homework and I don't understand most of it. I need to finish DG stuff and e-mail Dawn for picture and Melissa for Rho Gammas.

I wish I had something useful or insightful to say, but those days require a little more sleep. I think I might be getting sick : ( I've been coughing a lot and I think I'm losing my voice. Both things that are not so good.

No comments: