Saturday, November 10, 2007

How Things are Going...

Things are just going right now. The sun keeps rising everyday and I keep getting up for some reason, which I'm hoping will become apparent to me very soon because I could really use a reason.

Things that are going well:
  • Post-its
  • Jesse, Malisa, and Ashley
  • the gateway mouse
  • driving
  • CS 296 Can Computers Think?
  • Data Structures, pg. 717 #13
  • Movies

Things that aren't going well:

  • Linux
  • PHP, Apache, MySQL
  • Vista
  • XWin Logon Server
  • Data Structures
  • Comp Org
  • Bryan (not that we aren't going well, I'm just having difficulties and it's bad.)
  • Appendix
  • Microsoft Office 2007
  • ASP
  • Websites
  • Best Buy
  • Sleeping
  • My family
  • My desk
  • Wheaties hat

I think that about covers it. Unfortunately, my bad list far outweighs my good list, which is bad. I'm a wreck. I need time off, but I've already involuntarily taken time off and I have enough to deal with from that as it is. Maybe I just need to be busy again so that every day I'm scheduled all day and then every night I will be so exhausted that I won't have time to think about things and I'll fall to sleep immediately. Then perhaps while I'm being so schedule some of the things from the bad list will fix themselves, well, I'll fix them, just at a scheduled time. And maybe then I'll stop being emotional and crying and breaking down everytime I have to go to bed. God damn it.

Things just aren't good for me right now and I don't know how to make them better. I don't how I can make them better. I want to start over.

No comments: