Monday, November 12, 2007

No Title, don't want to think

I feel I was very productive today. I went to class. I copied notes from days I missed. I helped Jesse with homework. I wrote Thank You Cards. (I forgot to go to Wal-Mart, will do tomorrow). I did another in-class example from Data Structures and I attempted one of the programming exercises, which didn't go well. I responded to my missed discussions for CS296 Can Computers Think? I brainstormed some arguments for my upcoming CS296 paper about the human race and their fear of robots and intelligent machines. I wrote a project outline that I can start implementing for the Linux Project. I organized a shelf for myself in the CS Lounge. I went to chapter. I went to an ACM Officers meeting to help plan their Hardware Presentation (still a little bitter about it, but I'm going to go with it and use it a jumping point *soul cleansing*). And now I'm going to try to get 8 hours of sleep.

Hopefully tomorrow can be just as productive!!

No comments: