Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Roommates Are Music Students

Today I was much less productive than yesterday, which is sad.
Productivity Review
  • did laundry
  • went to class and paid attention
  • responded to Katy Teats (finally!!!)
  • watched House
  • compiled my Holiday Card List
  • looked over org test to determine what problems I need to review
  • decided to go into Harms' office hours tomorrow
  • signed up with FastWeb for scholarships and internships (have yet to apply for either)
  • returned Lauren's notebook
  • decided I want to go to Best Buy and Victoria's Secret on Saturday

Obviously yesterday was way better as far as things that actually matter go. Sad sad.

Moving on, I checked my schedule for this spring and I got all my classes that I wanted!!! Whoopie! I'm so happy. That will take care of group 6 and I'll start two minors! After this semester I'll be done with another minor. Happy happy day!

I think that's all for right now. I've had a lot going through my head about future plans. Stuff like where I want to end up, what I want to accomplish, and how I see things going in a couple years. It's been weird. I know I'll change, but I can't think of myself as any other way but how I am right now. So I'm picturing future situations with the current me even though it won't be the current me. And if I picture change, it's not necessarily the change that will happen or the change that I want to happen. grr?

No comments: