Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baby Plants!

I've got to stop reading Post Secret. Haha, like that will happen. I love imagining what people could possibly be talking about when their secret is really vague, like "I'll always hate you." Usually they're worded better and have a cool homemade postcard backgroud, but you get the idea. I love reading it, not necessarily because I share a lot of secrets with the people who send them in, but I love finding sayings that someone else has decided is important. Sometimes they apply and it makes me feel like a stranger is telling me to do something. Which is more powerful since a stranger doesn't even know me and if they can pick up that something or other has to change...that's bad and means it really has to change.


It is. I've decided this. I'm going to be fresh...like lettuce. "Bright and shiny." I'm not dark and twisty, so hopefully bright and shiny shouldn't be too bad to pull off. Not that I don't like where I've been, but I feel that I've tired of it. And my medical health stuff says it's time to move on. Given, lots of things will be the same (e.g. Post-Its and felt-tip pens), but some small things are going to be fresh! I think it will be nice. I don't view this as a resolution either. I've given up on those. They always seem to be too big and radical to accomplish. Thankfully the little changes have been happening since mid-November, so I'm golden. hehe.

No comments: