Sunday, December 30, 2007

Issues

The fact that you're dateable does not mean we are dating. It only means that I'm comfortable enough with myself to tell you that you are. It in no way changes the previous relationship unless you want it to. Since I'm just giving you information and what you do with it is completely up to you. And let's be honest, I don't give a damn what you do with it! I'm fine where we are and I will continue to be just fine on my own because that's how I operate. I take care of myself first. Selfish, but deal with it.

SO GET OVER IT!!!


Mmm...venting felt good. So hopefully under two comforters and two blankets, I will be warm enough to sleep. I hate my room because I don't think the heat works in it. It has been so cold that I laid awake in my bed for an hour because I was too cold to sleep. Even my nurses complain about it being cold. Fucking furnace.

No comments: