Friday, December 28, 2007

Waiting...

Outside from it being a great movie (Love Ryan Reynolds and Justin Long!), I'm sitting at home waiting to go out with Shie. It's funny, we go to the same school and we only see each other over breaks. I suppose it helps that she lives about two blocks away, haha.

I had a really weird dream last night about vibrators. And flashlights. And devices that doubled as both. It was really strange. I hope the weird devices stay a dream and are never manufactured!!!

I've been hanging out with people I haven't seen in a long time and that's been really nice. History with people is funny...sometimes. Anyway, I'm looking forward to our family Christmas either tomorrow or Sunday, I'm not sure which. My parents want to go to a men's basketball game tomorrow. I don't like men's basketball, so I have no interest in going. I was a little upset that we had planned Christmas for tomorrow and they find out last night about the game and decide to completely rework the plans. Yes, I know I'm being very very selfish. But they couldn't have maybe found this out sometime during the past week and half? It's not as if we've been cut off from the world with no internet connection or something. Grr.

Well, off to check out mall sales and stuff.

No comments: