Thursday, December 20, 2007

WA

I'm in Washington right now. I love being in Washington. Unfortunately, I still have to be packed and dressed, but now it's only once a day, which is better. Even from 2300 miles away, I still manage to get into fights with people. Thankfully I have Malisa who made me feel a lot better. We'll talk again tomorrow and work on seeing things from a different point of view. I think Curlee will be involved.

I have to keep reminding myself that I love and need honesty in my life. Fortunately, I think I have some retail therapy coming my way since I am near Seattle and Nordstrom is nearby. I have successfully fallen in love with a pair of Coach boots. Interestingly enough I already own a pair of Coach boots, but they are functional and these new ones I have a crush on are less functional and more beautiful.

coach-monika-boot-t.jpg
*sigh*

Moving on, things not so good on some fronts, but awesome on others. Retail therapy should fix everything else. And if it doesn't, at least I'll feel a little better.

No comments: