Friday, January 13, 2006

12:26

I've come to realization that my entry titles really have very little to do with the subject...sometimes. That was a lie, I don't why I said that. It's 12:26, that would be the time I started writing this entry. I woke up early today and went to practice, kind of like everyday. Then I had an ITAP co-curricular. On the bright side, I didn't have class...YAY!! I like yellow. I watched Wedding Crashers today. Funny movie, not necessarily a great movie, but it's funny in the sense that we laugh at embarasing things. That movie provides plenty of embarasing moments. Tomorrow I have a meet, sort of excited about that. My parents are coming down for it. Hopefully we'll get to unloft my bed. I hate climbing the ladder to my bed. I want to do laundry tonight before my parents get here so I'm not doing it tomorrow or Sunday. I don't like doing laundry on Sunday, I feel irresponsible. Weird, I know. I've just discovered that the coloring is all off, but I'm going to do anything about it because I'm a web retard.

To Do (1/12/06):
  • Laundry
  • Pick-up room
  • Clean off desk
  • Call parents and ask them to bring a box
  • Finish reading chp. 5
  • Listen to All Alone
  • Start on E-Portofolio

Random Things to Think About:

  • Bookcases
  • Ballpoint Pens
  • Sweatshirts
  • Sheep
  • Deer
  • Moose
  • What do the previous three have in common?

No comments: