Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Truthing

I'm not going to lie...my stint/streak as a good girl didn't last long. But I will maintain that it is not all my fault. Being the respectable girl that I am, I could say stop at any time. Wait, scratch that...I think by not saying stop I just proved myself to be not that respectable. I think the word I wanted was respected. A couple factors came together and yeah. This guy tells me that I shouldn't get involved with him, but I feel it's a little late for that. And since neither of us is doing anything to prevent involvement...

And he says he doesn't want a relationship, at least I think he said that, but if I wanted a relationship with him, I would certainly be going about it a different way...at least I hope I would be.

I'm done for tonight. I have to get up early for swimming. We have weights in the morning and then I have buckets. P.S. buckets suck. so does getting out of the pool, I think I have pool wall burns (akin to carpet burns) on my knees and they hurt.

Random Thoughts Before I Go To Bed:
  • Heavenly Velvet Luxe
  • I Heart Huckabees
  • Sheets
  • Darkness
  • Mud
  • Odwalla water

No comments: