Monday, January 16, 2006

Whelmed

I feel so overwhelmed. I have my e-Portfolio meeting tomorrow and I just started on it tonight. I truly haven't had much of a chance to work on it, between swimming and class and co-curriculars and trying to get enough sleep to sustain my life, my e-Portfolio has been pushed back. I was really busy this weekend, I had a swim meet on Saturday and my parents came down for that. They stayed the night at the Walden so I was with them all Sunday too, with a slight hangover I might add. I think I have a headache and I never get headaches. The Diversity Dialogues today were...I don't know what they were. It was too deep and I'm not good at stuff that's that deep. I don't understand racial issues I guess, maybe because I'm a majority. I don't know, it makes my head hurt more. One thing this guy kept talking about was a Chinese stereotype. According to the stereotype, a Chinese man couldn't be as smart or strong or athletic or romantic as a white male. I'd never heard any of those stereotypes for Chinese males. I just...err. I can't think right now. I have a big day tomorrow and I will be functioning on not enough sleep. I'm really not sure how I'll do it. I hope I go out tomorrow night, I need some light-hearted fun...wink wink. haha. Anyways, I'm going to go to bed now.

Random Thoughts for the Journey into Dream Land:
  • The little curl that sticks out from a hat in the middle of someone's forehead (not a specific someone, don't be stupid)
  • Nemesis
  • Coldplay and U2
  • 07-24-37
  • Crying...a lot of it.

Me and Ebs...being stupid, haha


...well, at least I'm smiling

No comments: