Saturday, June 16, 2007

Devil's Advocate

I just watched The Devil's Advocate. I scare so easily. I'm afraid to be left alone in my house. I'm afraid of sleeping right now. I'm afraid of hanging my hand off of my bed. I feel like I'm scared of the dark.

It was cute though, I'm not exactly sure why Bryan didn't want to stay, but I can guess. I'm sure he thought I was going to make some sort of move on him, but I don't want that right now. I really just want to sleep with someone in my house right now. And I want to sleep with someone who isn't going to hit on me or ask me for favors or proposition sex in a parking lot. But I didn't have the energy to express that at the time. Plus my room is kind of messy.

But seriously, I'm freaked the fuck out right now. I don't think I'll be going to sleep until my body physically can not handle being awake any longer.

No comments: