Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tangerine

There are those times when you probably shouldn't get drunk and there are the times when it's ok. I have trouble telling which time is which. Thus leading me to get drunk when I really shouldn't.

Other than that, I had a wonderful night of dancing. And watching some Scrubs. Note to Ashley: Scurbs might be ok when you're drinking, the jury is still out.

Joel did slightly disappoint me. I was hoping to hang out with him today, but I guess not since he has quite a bit to do. Of course I think that's code for "I made plans and forgot about them last night when I made plans with you, sorry." It would make a lot of Joel-sense. Here's a pet peeve: if you say you're going to call to hang out or do something or whatever, even if you can't hang out, still call! That way you can tell me what's up and I can make other plans. Good idea, eh?

Maybe I'll take a shower, head to the hub and see if any movies came in Malisa's mailbox today.

No comments: