Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Spell it out!

Truly, Bryan just doesn't get it. I've spelled it out at least twice that I distinctly remember. Frustrating.

I went to Indy tonight with Malisa and had dinner with Ducky followed by ice cream. I miss Ducky. Lucky for me, we're going to see more of each other the week after next!!

I have the "I don't want to sleep alone" feeling right now. I wish Haley were here. I wish Jesse were here. They know how to fix things. Or at least tell me what I need to hear.

I think Malisa and I are taking a road trip this weekend. It'll be fun. We should probably find an address so we "know" where we're going.

I love t-shirts. Plain colored ones. That fit nicely.

To Do:
  • Laundry
  • Finish stuff for Mom
  • Some ITAP stuff
  • Starbucks, e-mail Hank
  • find money and/or win lottery
  • pack
  • get dessert stuff for D Chi

No comments: