Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tequila

I'm still upset. Last night didn't make me any less upset, but for a few hours I was really happy and I forgot how upset I am.

Literally, I saw Caroline in the bathroom getting ready and I just about lost it. And then I went to go find tequila. Tequila is my angry drink, ask anyone who knows me.

Now I'm just tired of everything. I feel emotionally exhausted. I feel so indifferent right now. I guess those are today's emotions. "Today has been brought to you by exhaustion and indifference."

On a side note, sure no news is good news, but it's probably not good when someone comes storming into your room quite angry about what you last did. Just thought that what I had to say probably wasn't appropriate to put in a comment. Plus I'm not that much of a pussy that I can't say it to your face and that way you had a chance to respond.

I guess I'll go watch Marie Antoinette, the queen of indifference. Let me know if someone wants to do something. I kind of want to go to Avon...so...

No comments: