Saturday, March 29, 2008

3/29/08

So I was going to write something here, but I can't quite remember what. I went to see 21 tonight. It was good. I'm still waiting to hear Jesse's opinion. He inspired me to go. OK, so Ashley do you remember that time when I needed you to follow me everywhere and say over my shoulder "Ed, don't make bad decisions"? Well, you didn't actually follow me, but you were supposed to call/text me when I was making a bad decision (I think in this case it was Bryan) and you didn't so I ended up making some decision that shouldn't have been made. Let's not say this has happened again, but I wish you were looking over my shoulder. On the plus side, I know what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I don't know if Haley is going to be in town or not. I think I'm going to have to just go back to Greencastle. I don't like the sound of people snoring.

On a better topic, totally excited about watching Star Trek with John and Jameson's!!! Truly, can't wait! I've decided I have a signature drink, Thank you Costa Rica.

Transformers just started and all I want to do is go to sleep. I need to pack my shit. On the plus side I know what I want to wear so I know what to keep out. It's so fucking loud.

Just heard from Jesse...he says he liked it. Which makes me happy. Maybe I'll contemplate getting it for him when it comes out. OK, so I'm going to try to sleep while Transformers is on...I don't know how this is going to go.

No comments: