Monday, March 31, 2008

3/31/08 (2)

I think I got a lot done today. I sent out a lot of important e-mails, well important for my life at least. Sent an e-mail to Dave, the biology teacher at Cloverdale, Chad and Beth Wilkerson, Melissa about formal, Freedom Smith. Tomorrow I need to send one to Gloria about a lunch date and the WiCS officers to plan a meeting. I think we should have one before the 9th. Tomorrow I may bug Brit, but I might be able to put that off until Wednesday night, depending on how things go. Tomorrow I'd also like to do the Lilly reimbursement form, taxes, and finish the infile with 3D array. It's not working and it's making me a little frustrated, but I think if I revisit it tomorrow it will be fine. I'd also like to unload my car at some point. I need to do HCI reading too. And I have an interview tomorrow, boo.

I can feel that I'm slipping at this moment. I need reassurances. I'm more likely to need it at night than at any other time of the day. People can't read my mind, so of course I have to say something, but I wish I didn't. But I understand why it's not something that's just said in conversation; it would upset me.

Today I found problems for the programming contest and I was so excited about the one with Euclid's Algorithm! I geeked out on Ashley and she responded by judging me. It was great. I was seriously pumped about it though. Tomorrow is going to be good. Period. It has to be.

I have no imaginative anecdotes right now, which saddens me. I wish I were creative right now, but all I can think about it what I have to do tomorrow. I can't wait for May! And then summer! And then living with people I actually want to live with!
Fuck you. I'm pissed now.

No comments: