Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3/4/08 (2)

Today I spent pretty much the entire day studying for HCI, which I had test in this evening. I think it went really well. Lately, I've had lots of things that I want to do and lots of things that I have to do, which hasn't left me any time for things I want to do. :( Anyway, tomorrow...I don't even know. I'm going to an ACM event about grad school. I don't think I want to go to grad school. I love college, but I just don't think I'm going to want to pay for it. Plus, I haven't seen any programs that I'm particularly interested in. Sure, all topics are kind of interesting, but nothing has really piqued my interest.

I can't wait for Friday...I get paid. This weekend I really need to get some papers done for Thede.

Bryan, what do you want for your birthday?

No comments: