Thursday, April 3, 2008

4/3/08

Sometimes I really dislike when people speak. Or when they talk slowly and nasally and try to sound smart when really they're just a pretentious douche bag.

The other day I had this vision/day dream, you know where an entire scene flashes in your mind in a split second. I'm sitting in Spanish and we were talking about something boring, as usual. Actually, I think we were working in pairs and talking about what kind of literature we liked. I had this spectacular flash that we were all in a musical and suddenly we all broke out into song and dance. It was a fabulous dance too!! Everyone was singing and surprisingly awake. I think the bridge was choreographed on the tables. And there were spirit fingers and rows of waving people. Then I was back in the actual Spanish class and it was boring again. But I was amused for the rest of the class imaging everyone being apart of my imaginary musical.

If I write a book, I'm going to make the dedication to something stupid, like "I dedicate this book to my toes because they get regular pedicures." Or something like that. Maybe to my favorite flower. But I don't think I'd dedicate it to my family and friends. What a cop-out. If they are truly your friends and family, they should know how much they mean to you and how much they've helped because you make that known. Or to my favorite dress or pair of shoes. Actually, I really might do the pair of shoes thing, that's genius!!

No comments: