Sunday, April 20, 2008

4/20/08

I'm highly unmotivated right now. This is very rare for me. I think it's because I have lots of little things to do and then I have big things to do. I'm not doing the little things because I figure I can do them quickly any time. I'm not doing the big things because I feel like they're so big that I don't even know what to do!! Thus, I feel unmotivated to do anything since I don't really have anything in between. Rawr. All I want to do is not be here. I want to be done for the year. I'm generally stressed, but I feel like it's starting to wear on me in an unfavorable way. Maybe chocolate will help. I will test this theory momentarily. Actually I bet a tuna sandwich would help, but I don't have a can opener. This is a large problem; a problem I should be fixing very soon. **Ashley just made up a word: electronical.** It did not rhyme with anything particularly the word ergonmical...which might not be a word either. Damn. And I need $40. And I need to message Marques. OK, so I'm going to go get Bunny and the three of us are going to Wal-Mart. I don't like saying wal-mart and I like even less saying wally world. Moving on and when I say moving on I mean leaving.

Hi Zach.

No comments: