Monday, April 7, 2008

4/7/08

Here I am again thinking about the coolness of sleep. I'm also thinking about my day tomorrow. I need to get things done and they need to get done now! I have little to no time tomorrow. It's already been scheduled! And I'm kinda cold.

Quick List
*Interface design app
*GHC app
*Budget presentation
*HCI stuff
*AI Homework
*DePauw Weekly announcement
*Prep for meeting with Beth
*E-mail Freedom
*Get back to Fish on dates

So Bunny, I don't usually wear sandals with plastic between the toes. It's usually something really thin like a ribbon. I think the between part of my toes is bruised. Seriously. I know it's sad and kind of pathetic. I think I'll try to do a pedicure tonight. Head to Wal-mart around 9-ish if possible, get back around 9:30, do my nails from 9:30 - 10 and then go to bed! Whee!

*There are some days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.*

No comments: