Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4/29/08

I hate how "disappoint" and other related words are so loaded. They're so parently loaded. You just can't say to someone you're disappointed with them since parents say the same thing and suddenly the offspring's world comes crashing down. Not that I want to use the term disappoint with anyone in my life, but I'm just mentioning that if I wanted to, it would be difficult.

Outside of that, I'm slowly starting to realize and come to terms with the fact that it is highly unlikely that Bryan and I are ever going to speak again. In the rare instance that we do, I know that I can't be the one to start it. I guess if he were to call I wouldn't ignore the call, I'd just watch myself. Hopefully. I think I'll go listen to some Postal Service.

*Harry Potter*

No comments: