Monday, March 2, 2009

More work, Less sleep

Things have vastly improved since the last time I wrote a post.  I’m back home in Greencastle and feeling much less stressed about some things.  I’m feeling much less stressed about my senior project.  I talked to Dave (my CS hero) about it and he was really helpful and was able to give me a few places to start.  This was really what I was looking for and I think his guidance will be extremely beneficial.

I’m still stressed about the Imagine Cup and I’m not sure how to un-stress about that other than to just do what I need to!  I seem to have this procrastinating problem though, which is just awful.  I’m hoping that I can get some writing done tomorrow and then do editing later this week.  Now that I’ve set a “public deadline” (who really reads this anyway other than my roommates?), I’m hoping I’ll be more apt to truly follow through.

I should be stressed about my Hispanic Literature class, but unfortunately, I’m not.  This is very bad.  I’ve managed to miss class three Mondays in a row.  Once again, very bad.  I need to meet with someone tomorrow to get notes and try to do a write up to save my grade in this class!

I also need to do some thinking about the intellectual engagement in ITAP.  And some debugging on isleptthroughclass.com.  And make some phone calls.  I’m going to check my schedule and hope it’s not too busy tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Cline said...

thanks for stopping by my site! i read a few posts down to see that you're a student at purdue, which is very cool. my husband is a huge purdue fan, and we enjoy the occasional tailgating/football game experience!

would love to meet you at blogher! have a great day!

natalie