Friday, March 6, 2009

Things I Informally Collect

I am not a collector.  But there are some things I tend to enjoy and therefore I try to obtain them slightly more often than everything else.  This is a pretty short list, but I thought people might want to know.  And when I say “people,” I mean my roommates.  And when I say “might want to know,” I mean remind them.

  1. Rubber Ducks
  2. T-shirts with umbrellas on them
  3. Anything from Victoria’s Secret (but I think this one may change soon)

That’s all.  Yes, I do casually collect these things.  I was going to “seriously collect,” but I don’t really seriously collect anything!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You also informally collect toiletries, mixed cds and, last I checked, Clinique free gifts.

...... miss you cotton.