Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trip to St. Louis

This weekend, I’m in St. Louis.  Kendra know some people here, including Abby, her best friend.  We’re staying with some salsa people and we’re going out dancing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!  Last night we went to Fitz’s for dinner.  I didn’t put it together that it was Fitz’s root beer until we were at the restaurant.  And then it all became very clear, St. Louis, Fitz’s root beer, of course!  Fitz’s is my favorite root beer and I knew perfectly well it’s made in St. Louis!  Once I put these two facts together, I was so excited!n781650514_5974025_993329

*Side Note: I’m quite sure that most families don’t do this, but mine does.  The reason I’m positive that Fitz’s is my favorite root beer is because my family and I do blind taste tests for various kinds of foods and beverages.  We did a blind taste test of root beer and I like Fitz’s.  We’ve also done popcorn, Orville Redenbacher won that taste test.

Anyway, after dinner at Fitz’s (where I also got a 12-pack of root beer!), we went out dancing!  That was followed by lots of sleep!  Today I was supposed to be much more productive, but instead I’m writing a blog post.  Maybe tomorrow then.

n781650514_5974052_5683684

*Photos from Tony Eng of decadance photography

No comments: