Sunday, December 18, 2005

At Home

I'm at home now, which is really awesome! I'm trying to remember what I was going to write about last night. Well, I watched Snatch with Nikki...good fun. I got home around 12:30 and talked to someone on IM for awhile. I'm so silly, I feel like I can't say any names in case someone might read this with some connection to them...as if anyone is reading this at all!! Ha! Anyways, we made plans. We're going out to dinner and then to go see Syriana. I know it sounds like a date, but it's not...I think. Actually it can't be, because I live next door to his girlfriend. And if it is a date, then I'm officially a homewrecker.

So, moving on to happier things about me. Today I went to the mall with Nikki and got John, Maria, and Adrie something for Christmas, very exciting. I got John DKNY Be Delicious for men, I can't wait for him to wear it. I got myself this cute red shirt that I'm going to wear on Tuesday (not a date! yet kinda wish it was) <-- (didn't just say that!) and a cute little necklace to go with it. Then Nikki and I went out for dinner at Chili's, pretty good, but now I'm really really full. This guy called tonight and we talked to about a half-hour, not a bad conversationalist. But then again I talk a lot. Desfortunadamente, the connection was kind of bad with a lot of static. He said he was going to a friend's house, but I think he was just going to his girlfriend's house. I wish he just would have told me that. Oh well, too late now. I should put a stop to the whole thing, but I don't want to. Yeah, it's one of those shadey fuckers. Anyways, I'm thinking about what I'm going to wear on Tuesday, I at least want to look really good. So I have this cute little red shirt and I got a necklace to go with it. But I have some other jewelry that might look cute with it. I have a cameo black necklace or a pinkish redish thing that might look cute, or a rhinestone shiny silver thing. I don't know. I'll have to have someone (Nikki, most likely) come over and tell me I look ok. I'm having lunch with Adrie and Danny tomorrow so I'm really excited to see them. It's been awhile since I've seen either of them.

Random Thoughts for the Night:

  • Stripes
  • Friends' Houses
  • Implications
  • Things I shouldn't say, but that come tumbling out of my mouth.
  • John Butler

Night.

No comments: