Thursday, December 8, 2005

The Bane of My Existence

I still have my philosophy and French presentation to finish. I have decided that philosophy is the bane of my existence. In my life, I feel that philosophy is totally useless. Which isn't to say that it isn't a useful discipline. It's so pointless to have my attempt at philosophy, I just don't get it. Stupid Plato...Stupid Chuang Tzu. I had a really good philosophical question once, you know the kind that doesn't have a right answer, it just makes you think so hard your head hurts? Right, so I had one of those once, but I forgot what it was. Philosophy and I just don't get along.

So yesterday I did go to the game! The Boilers won!! They played a really great first half, but second half they just fell apart. It was sort of painful, they didn't run offensive plays, even the defense was a little sketch. Not that the officials were of any help what-so-ever.

I had my ITAP Performance Evaluation today with Aleka. That was all but fun. I don't think it will be as bad as last time. When I say bad, it was 18/20, so not terrible. I tried to be more professional. Alicia was a good rotation host, she didn't try to be really casual with us and then pull out the professionalism card. Aleka and I talked about the lack of time and project management that occurred on the team, but I felt it a little redundant. I had already covered that topic in my Learning Journal and at the Team Meeting on Tuesday. Oh well.

Hopefully practice won't be bad tonight. I have a feeling I'll be up pretty late. I'm actually rather excited to put together my wine presentation. I hope it goes well.

I got an e-mail today from Dave...they did my senior pictures. We order a linen book of me, but hadn't gotten around to finalizing the pages. He's putting the pictures back on the web, there were a couple pages I had problems with. But, this is going to be the last page...isn't it cute?

Random Thoughts for the Day:

  • Lipgloss
  • Naps
  • Thoroughly Modern Millie
  • Spanish
  • Fountains

That's all for now...Have a day!

No comments: