Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finals!!

I'm in to finals week! AAAHHHH!!! So far, I've had my Arab-Israeli final. It wasn't easy, let's just say that. On Saturday, I got a little stressed. If this guy happens to break up with his girlfriend, let's face it, I'd probably date him. I'm a bitch like that. But, here's to hoping that they stay together...and I mean that. But tomorrow's my philosophy final. God I can't wait till it's over!!! I really hate everything about that class. I was at a study session for it today and most of the kids in the class were saying how much they loved the class. Gag me with a fucking spoon. After philosophy I have econ and then I clean my room. It's in desperate need of cleaning.

Tonight I watched Hotel Rwanda with Mike and Zach from my seminar. That was exciting. It was actually the only time I've done something with people from my seminar outside of class. Except that one time I dragged Mike with me to learn how to salsa. Ha ha. It was an ok movie. I felt like the reviews really built it up and then I was let down. It was a good movie for the subject matter. The acting in it was exceptional. Don Cheadle is my hero. He was also in Ocean's 11 and 12, if any of you are wondering where you've seen him before...I know I was!

Last night I watched I, Robot. Good movie. Exciting. Futuristic. Will. Smith. I'm. in. Love. Will Smith amazes me because he's had such an extensive and successful career in entertainment. From Fresh Prince to music artist (c'mon, you remember Gettin' Jiggy Wit It and Miami) then to Independence Day, MIB, Ali, I, Robot, and others. Ooo, and Switch. Well, let's just say I'd hit it.

I'm off to bed after a tiring day. I woke up, did weights, and swam just to make sure I'd be tired tonight when I wanted to go to bed. Amazingly enough, it worked. Good Night world, I'll see you after another day, which can never be duplicated, has passed.

Random Thoughts For The Day:

  • Trail Mix
  • Boys
  • Cinnamon
  • Barrio Fino
  • Ducks
  • Chisholm

Kelsey and me (before under any influences)

No comments: