Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Nearing the End

WOOT!! I am nearing the end of my first semester of college. Which is, mind you, very exciting! I have two more projects due this Friday: a presentation in French and a paper in Philosophy. I strongly dislike my philosophy class. It's probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me (academically speaking). I want to do my presentation on the Wines of France. I think that would be exciting for college students. Unfortunately, university and legal policies prevent me from bringing in to class to taste. But I'll think of something fun!

I'm going to West Lafayette tonight to go to the Purdue vs. Notre Dame game...Women's Basketball of course!! I've never been a big fan of men's sports, they're just not as into the team concept as women are. I have to find out what time it starts at. My dad invited me earlier this week, but I told I probably wouldn't be able to come. I hope he still has an extra ticket and didn't give them away!! This just in, the game starts at 7 pm. So I'm thinking I'll go to the Longdon Christmas dinner at 5 and hopefully be done by 6. As long as I make a record drive from Greencastle to West Lafayette, then I'll be at home by 7.

P.S. For anyone actually reading this, my life is insanely boring. I just want you to know that if you die of boredom, you have my deepest condolences.


I am not bound to please thee with my answers.

--William Shakespeare

No comments: