Thursday, December 15, 2005

Subject: On How I Didn't Get Wasted

Yesterday, I had my philosophy final! Let's all take a moment to observe this momentous occassion. Anyway, screw that, I don't think philosophy deserves a moment of observance. I'm so happy about that! I feel that on having finished my philosophy class, I really deserved a night of druken wastedness. Except I had a French invterview this morning at 9:20.

So, my French interview went really well. At least I think it did. My professor said that I spoke very well, but I think she might have just wanted me to continue with French...which is good too.

So I'm listening to Dane Cook, and well, he's pretty funny. So I can't concentrate on writing while listening to this because it's just so funny.

The crux of this entry is that I probably should have gotten wasted last night because I deserved it!! Hopefully I'll do something hella fun for New Years! And yes, I just said hella : )


Random Thoughts for the Day

  • Highlighters
  • Insinuate
  • One Hour
  • Rhinestones, genuine ones
  • Shoes, specifically cute ones
  • Beyond Borders
  • Heavy Breathing
  • Gum Chewing

Me, Allison, and Jona, In Cusco...Plaza de Aramas...First Night

No comments: