Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Changes

So, I've come up with a couple of lists. One is how I see myself and the other is how I want to be or how I want to be seen by others. I think a lot of it is unfeasible, but I'm sure if I try really hard, I'll be ok. I guess, here goes...

P.S. this is me bearing quite a bit of soul...online, none the less! There has got to be something wrong with me. Like I said last night, "I have issues."

How I am
  • bitchy
  • lazy
  • inflexible
  • out of shape
  • emotionally unstable
  • unsure of myself
  • honest
  • dependent
  • clingy
  • financially out of control!

How I Want to Be (Things I want to do to improve myself as a person)

  • independent
  • caring...(maybe)
  • in shape
  • yoga
  • hiking
  • outdoor-sy (REI)
  • physical and mental challenges that will make me stronger because I have to rely on only myself and not someone else
  • honest, yet tactful
  • stop being clingy and dependent on others, in general
  • start saving money or have Mom cover more stuff than she does now
  • attempt to stop being a greedy bitch

OK, so looking at this list, I'm realizing it's pretty daunting. Mainly it makes me want to quit trying. Ulgh. Maybe I just need more sleep.

No comments: