Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Navy and White

Shitty day shopping...very unhappy about it. When I say very unhappy, I mean I don't want to shop. That's saying something.

I think I'm masochistic because I just love to do things that kill me on the inside.

Returning to how I'm going to revamp my life...I'm virtually failing at that right now. Maybe if I live in isolation for a bit that would help. Well, it would either help immensely or completely hinder everything.

A quick check to see how I'm doing? I'm stressed, I'm sleeping by myself, I'm feeling used, I'm unhappy, salsa drama is making me angry, I lack motivation, I'm tired and I don't feel like I can recover.

I should definitely not be spending the summer in Greencastle, it's just a bad idea. But hey, I'm a masochist, this could be fun and enjoyable...oh wishful thinking.

I'm going to go now and do...I don't know what I'm going to do, maybe cry about it for awhile, but I find that highly unlikely. I guess I'll try to get some sleep. Get ready tomorrow, here I...well I'll be there.

No comments: