Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New Phrases!

Sometimes I confuse myself. I make my life difficult. But I suppose it's ok and that's how I want it.

I'm in love with my new Vera Bradley baby bag. It's the perfect size for everything that I need to put in it! Warm fuzzies.

Yesterday I coined some new phrases.
  • Awkward Fuzzies: They're like warm fuzzies, but it's the happy/silly sensation you get when something awkward happens.
  • Smile Sandwich: When someone smiles and you think they're smiling at you and then you turn around and someone else is smiling back at them...you've been caught in a smile sandwich!!
  • Cake Racist: When someone prefers one color of cake to another. I prefer white or yellow cake to chocolate cake.

Anyway, I'm going to go do work now. Yesterday I finished my smutty romance novel. It was so cute!! I love smut!

No comments: